1.06.2009
My Baby is SICK :(
Markus was belly-aching about not feeling good last night. That was nothing unusual. So I blew it off like it was nothing until I heard him get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom. Once I heard his "sickness" I was like oh great! Yep the stomach bug is going around our house. Markus usually gets it first for some reason and then me a few days later. I'm knocking on wood that I don't get it, but we will see. I would much rather me be sick than him. It's hard for me to see him sick cause he is sooo miserable. I found these cute mini saltine crackers for him today while trying to get him some sprite zero and chicken noodle soup. I promised him when I got home if he still felt bad that I would make him some HOMEMADE chicken noodle soup. And homemade chicken noodle soup I did. It was sooo yummy and so worth the homemadeness. For those of you who can get past the can soup, you should really try this. It's great even if you aren't sick like me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope he feels better soon and I hope that you don't get it.
Oh, I hate when the men are sick. We just finished up a three week sick fest going between Bart and the boys. I hope it stays away and I hope you don't get it!
I'm a really bad wife when Troy gets sick like that. I have to physically leave the house until the spontaneous combustion is over. I have a phobia of vomiting since I have only been sick about 3 times my entire life- all of which were food poisoning and not stomach bug related. It's going to be a terrible day when Peyton gets sick like that! I've already told Troy that he'll have to come home from work if it happens because I don't think I could handle it by myself. And yes, I fully admit that I am a wuss!
Post a Comment