1.16.2009

What a Surprise

Markus took me out to eat on Wednesday night to Casa Maria. I told him I was in the mood for Mexican food. So off we go. When we got in the parking lot at 5min after 6pm it was almost full. I thought that was weird for such an early dinner. I saw a car that looked a lot like Nicole Cox's Honda. I told Markus that would be funny if it was hers. So he was like let's walk by it, I'm sure you can tell it's hers by looking in it, right? I wasn't about to do that. So, I looked in the restaurant while he peeked into the dark tinted windows. Sure enough I saw Nicole. How fun! Then sitting next to her I saw Brittany!!! She was in town. Yipee! I was excited to see her. Markus and I wished she still lived here, but we'll take seeing her when she comes in town. So instead of it being just the 2 of us for dinner, it was Ms. Linda, Nicole, Brady, Brittany, Kade, Landon, Kylin and then the 2 of us. It was funny when the server walked up and surprise 2 more people join the party. It was a lot of fun. Brittany we are so glad we got to see you and the kids. Hard to believe she has a little girl. It's always fun to see friends, but I just love surprises!

3 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I wish she was here too:( You're so lucky that you ran into them like that. Actually, I think Nicole must LOVE that place because I keep hearing about it from her!

thecaillouets said...

i love when things like that happen!!! call me or e-mail me jenicaillouet@yahoo.com about scrapbooking. i can't find your number. trent says to tell marcus to send him a friend invite with the xbox. he user name is trentster

Jolie said...

I bet that was a crazy and interesting meal!!! i haven't seen my crazy best friend in awhile...i miss nic!! love Brit...her babies are precious..check out their pics on FB too! And dear momma Linda....hee hee! luvs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin