1.17.2009
O What a Thrill
I'm sure Markus would be the first to say I love to embarrass him. So with that being said, we were coming back from dinner at the St. Jude Tennis Tourney at Southern Oaks and we drove through Green Trails to avoid the light. On our way through the neighborhood we saw this BARBIE doll house. It was a good 4-1/2 feet tall with plastic furniture in it the whole nine. I told Markus we HAD to turn around and go get it. He gave me this look like EXCUSE ME? Like I'm from LP as WE don't even do this. So long story short we rounded the block 3 times to avoid cars coming down the road. He made me get out and put the middle seats down so we could throw this thing in the back of the car and head to my mom's house to give it to my sister. hehe... Let's just say I haven't laughed that hard in a while and almost peed on myself while doing so. It was so fun. Markus says I owe him a year's worth of XBOX games and now we have to wait 3 years to have kids. HA! I guess before I forget to mention this, it was the 2nd time this week that we've lifted someone's trash and made it our treasure. Hey it made my little niece's night and I thought it was a good find. For crying out loud it was free. Markus was WAYYYYYY to good for that. It made for a good laugh if nothing else. I love you Markus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When we lived by LSU we found this awful flamingo pink wicker chair in a dumpster, brought it home, and made it our own. We had that ugly thing at least a year or two!
There is no shame in picking up things at the edge of people's yards before the garbage men get to it! Good for you, and go make a baby, will ya?
Post a Comment