12.10.2008

Happy Birthday Markus!

I know it got off to a rough start with the 2 call outs at the wee hours of the morning, but somehow in my half-asleep self managed to belt out Happy Birthday. That counts for something, right? Won't be long and you won't have to worry about that irritation. I love you for everything you are and hope you have a great day. Goodness knows you deserve it. Hey I might even make your favorite cake AGAIN for you. 2 times in one week, that should cover me for another year, right? You are the best and I'm happy & proud to be your wife. Happy Birthday Sweets!

2 comments:

Kristen C said...

Happy Birthday!!!

KathiNiels said...

Jenn, I sent you a birthday present about a month ago. Did you receive? Only reason I'm asking is because if you didn't I need to have another shipped to you and have them track what happened.

Tell Markus Happy Birthday :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin