12.23.2008

Christmas Cards Out!

Coming soon to a mailbox near you! Hopefully the cards going in town get to people in time for Christmas. It took me about 3 tries on the pictures to get them decent looking. They kept coming out dark. Oh well, better late than never. I wish I could sent them to everyone, but for those who won't be getting one I'll share our "newsletter" if you want to call it that. I actually got the idea from Dry Inks Post last year and decided to do the same. I got so many compliments, that I'm deciding to do it again this year and again til who knows when... KIDS? j/k

2008/ A Year in Review

Markus still plays tennis & got bumped up to 3.5 (it's sort of a big deal) * Jenn continues to scrapbook the pics from the camera she got last year, no new lenses yet, hint hint * Markus in his 3rd semester at LSU, look out Graduation Day is in the future * Jenn looks forward to the Graduation Day & Party (of the century) * Markus changed his major to Economics; bye bye Information Systems * Markus & Jenn got a dog * Not a bulldog or Maltese (like last year), any guesses... He's a cocker spaniel mix, his name is BOGEY, our friends gave him to us (we used to dog sit him) we love him, he's the best dog * Markus & Jenn bought a new "used" car in one weekend (out of both cars, desperation set in) * no babies to put in the backseat, but you'll be the first to know when we do * Markus got his baby... 50" Plasma, He's in love * Jenn got the Pottery Barn console to put it on * Markus went to the State Tennis Tourney AGAIN * Jenn went along for the ride and left our fav pillows at the hotel * Markus & Jenn celebrated 3 years of marriage, can you believe it and he still like Jenn's cooking * Jenn still working on last year's projects for the house, but it's a work in progress * Just wait til Markus finishes them *

Dear friends & family, May you feel of the sweet Spirit of Christ's birth during this Christmas Season. For He is our Savior & the reason we celebrate CHRISTmas. I pray we have peace and joy in our hearts from this Christmas Season to carry us through the New Year and always.

Love to you, Markus & Jenn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin