1 a: not patient : restless or short of temper especially under irritation, delay, or opposition b: intolerant 1 2: prompted or marked by impatience 3: eagerly desirous : anxious — im·pa·tient·ly adverb
I thought #3 was kinda funny.
My weakness. It sux. How can one get over this?? I've been waiting for so long... Geez! I'm not good at this waiting thing.
my name is sooooo b4 urs cuz i'm freakin older--guess what?!? I don't think it ever goes away, u just learn to hide it and diffuse it a little so u don't implode or EXPLODE! -it's considered genetic! blame ur psrents! : ) love ya!
2 comments:
Whenever I am being impatient, Adam always says, "Patience is a virtue." Then I respond, "One that I don't have!" Haha...I feel your pain!
my name is sooooo b4 urs cuz i'm freakin older--guess what?!? I don't think it ever goes away, u just learn to hide it and diffuse it a little so u don't implode or EXPLODE! -it's considered genetic! blame ur psrents! : ) love ya!
Post a Comment