Who would've thought we'd wake up to SNOW. I know I'm not the first or the last that will be talking about this day. How fun. It hasn't snowed (and stuck) like this for 20 years. I was only 5 I believe. We made a huge snowman in the front yard in 1988 too. But in 2008 I had to go to work. It was a beautiful drive there though. Highland Road was gorgeous. I managed to snap several photos before going into work. So here's to snow @ 6:30am :) If only I believed it was going to snow I would've woke up earlier just to play in it. By the time I put real clothes on to take a pic of the front, the kids a couple of houses down already built a snowman as tall as me. How did they know before me?? hehe

The Backyard

Bogey was so not into the snow. He just cautiously stood on the deck. It was hilarious!

The front of the house. Look at the ice/snow on the driveway. It reminded me of a slushy.

A view from the front door looking out into the yard.

The deck/storage shed in the side yard. My poor plants. I would have brought you in had I known it was going to snow on you. Sorry

The poor Oleander in the backyard. Too bad it didn't have all the snow on it when we took the pics at 1pm. It's the same bush, only 6+ hours earlier.
2 comments:
WOW!!!! it looks like someone other than baton rouge! bogey boy has never been in snow and he's much more of a sunbather. looks like a winter wilson wonderland!
I just love snows on the tree...ur first pic would make a great black and white painting!!! miss u...we got tons of snow this weekend too! will post some pics tomorrow.
Post a Comment