MARLEY & ME. It's sooooo good. Can't wait to own it. Let me know what you think of it when you see it. I felt myself relating to this movie and their little life. Only we don't have the world's worst dog. Click here to see the Preview.
My fav quote from the movie: "A dog doesn’t care if you are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his. It’s really quite simple, and yet we humans, so much wiser and sophisticated, have always had trouble figuring out what really counts.”
4 comments:
i think in honor of jessie (check her blog) and her birthday we should try and get together to scrapbook next week one night. call me and let me know what you think
We are supposed to be seeing it with my Aunt when we got to Houston. I can't wait!
I cried the whole last 30 minutes!! It was so sad, and I even knew how it was going to end because I read the book!
Saw it on Christmas and cried for two parts (you know which ones). Worst Christmas ever. Just kidding.
Post a Comment