

Markus took last week off from work so he wouldn't lose his vacation before he has to leave. In the meantime I wanted my floors in the masterbath to be done for the party (the one you didn't come to). So after working on these things for 3 days this is the end result. Aren't they beautiful? We opted for 17" and they seem to be the perfect size for this large but strange space. Markus and Fritz did a great job. I'm very happy with them. Now all I have to do is change the paint color I've been so skeptical about and the walls will compliment the floors. Slowly but surely this space is coming along. Next is the finishing the wall where the vanity was, deciding on a vanity or 2, picking out lights, sinks, fixtures, then on to the tub surround. Markus wants to do the shower, but I will be happy if everything else gets done first. The shower still functions. IT's just not pretty. But if Markus wants the tile shower, then that will be another fun week long project. :) Thank you babe for all your hard work AKA Sweat equity. I know this is money/work well spent. Merry Christmas to me! (I'm calling this my present, since we don't do those "see post below")
1 comment:
It looks so good! Brett is ready to play tennis--give us a call 682.203.1498 and he can go where ever. Tell Markus to take it easy on him, he hasn't played in quite awhile!
Post a Comment