12.09.2008

Christmas Decor















The tree is done and the mantle decor hasn't fallen since the 3rd time Yay! Here's the pics. My tree this year is done in white and silver. I'm pretty pleased with it. I could stand to add more ornaments, but you need money to do that. :) The mantle had to be done 4 times, but I think it's staying put this time. Something different this year. We took the mirror down (I was over it being above the mantle) and moved the pic in the dining to the living room and the mirror replaced the pic in the dining. I love this sooo much more than before. That's always a good thing. Now if I can just get my rug and ottoman I'll be ok with the living room. It's ok to dream right?

3 comments:

Cherie' said...

That looks so pretty!

Jeni said...

I Love Christmas trees!

Kristen C said...

I love your mantle!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin