12.07.2008

Still Working

I'm still working on decorating. How pathetic, right? Well I worked on my mantle and came home the next day and it was all on the floor. I was pretty bummed. But I started over. Happy to say it's wrapping up. I will post pics of the tree when I figure out something with the top. Markus broke my star that I bought in the after Christmas sale so that was annoying. Boys just don't get it! So the house is almost ready to go for the party. I promise to get the invites out tomorrow. I'm kinda behind. Which is sooo not me. Then on to the Christmas cards. O I just love this time of year!

1 comment:

Cherie' said...

How funny, I am finding that out of all my friends and inlaws it is us girls that are doing the decorating. I did so much this year that by the time I got around to the tree I decided to decorate my fake bamboo and stuff the presents underneath it. But the inside of my house looks awesome. Now I can sit and read a book and enjoy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin