But I guess it pays to wait (what I've learned from Markus) and IT SNOWED. So I took off early at noon to come home just to take our Christmas Card pic with the SNOW. And Markus was not happy about this being off early. It was the last thing he wanted to do on his day off. So help me decide what face of Markus' is the most tolerable so I can get these out this weekend.
Hope everyone had fun in the snow. I felt like I was driving in the mountains while driving down Highland Rd. to get to work this morning. I'll post my pics from 6:30am later. :)
1.
3.
8 comments:
Hi Jenn...I don't know if you remember me but I used to live in Prairieville...I now work with your sister out here in Utah and see is always talking about you and said I needed to take a look at your blog. Cute blog! Your posts are entertaining. It looks like you are doing well, just wanted you say hello.
I like #3 the best!!!
I like #3.
I'm not sure- Markus looks like a sourpuss in all three! If I had to pick it, I'd say number one for him because he looks less stressed in that one as compared to the other pics. But I like how you look in number three the best. I ♥ that you got to take advantage of the snow for Christmas pictures- when will that ever happen again, right?!
Jenn you are so gorgeous! I can't wait to get mine (hint hint)...
i guess he looks tolerable in #1. i'm so jealous you thought to take designated christmas card pics with the snow! that was an awesome idea! i love the picture because of that!
number three. dang markus...bah humbug! we love you anyway :)
i agree, #1 is best of Markus! #3 is best of u! loves!
Post a Comment