Not a bad thing I guess, but it's hard to be productive when there is always something going on. Last night the boys (Markus & Fritz) were up til 12:30a cutting tiles for the master bathroom. Which I think looks awesome. They get put down tonight and grouted tomorrow. I'm very excited for this transformation. Thanks to Fritz for practically doing the work for us. We will owe you big time. Can't wait to post pics when it's done. I will be changing the color on the walls in the bathroom to compliment the newly installed tile. I wasn't super crazy about the color anyway.
Tonight we're going to the Tennis Banquet. Very fun. Last year it was beautiful at the BR Country Club. The food was amazingly put together and I'm sure it will be the same way this year. Maybe I can get some ideas for the party. I know I still haven't posted the menu for those who are attending. Maybe I'll do that tonight. You'll be in for a treat if you are coming. I'm excited. We were supposed to have one last year, but I threw Markus a surprise party instead and figured 2 weekends at the Wilson house in the same month would be a bit excessive. So the tennis banquet is going to be extra fun this year cause Markus is getting recognized for being 2nd place in the city for his level. Which he just recently got bumped up, so he'll be getting a gift certificate to the Mall of La. Very nice. Great job hunny. So proud of you. He tells me if he would've played in one more tournament this year he could've gotten 1st place. We'll see how he does in 3.5 that should be great competition for him.
Friday I'll be off getting everything ready and running around so Sat I can relax and go to the Graduation Party for Craig then to my party that night. Hurry and get here Friday, I mean Saturday!
3 comments:
Brett wants to play some tennis when he is town if ya'll are around and Markus is down??? We will kind of be in and out--we come in the 24th and leave the 28th. But if ya'll have a break let Markus know! Brett hasn't played in quite awhile so take it easy on him :)
i LOVE hosting partys. if you need a few more ideas give me a ring
Your menu on "I'm Hungry" looks great. Made me a bit hungry, to be honest...
Post a Comment