5.14.2008

Shreveport Here we come...



It's almost here.  The tournament Markus has been looking forward to, the State Tennis Tournament in Shreveport, La.  We leave tomorrow and frankly I'm so happy to finally take a "vacation" day from work.  Who better to be with than my wonderful husband and his parents.  Markus has been working so hard for this and has hit a few bumps during this Spring League, but he made it.  He has been having shoulder trouble lately and started to demo a couple rackets to see which one he likes.  He found one that actually relieved his shoulder pain.  I know right??  As far as I was concerned if it meant him not being in pain and belly-aching I was desperate to do it.  So we got him 2 new tennis rackets that so far he still loves after almost 1 week with them.  I can't wait to see how the tournament goes.

A few pics of the last tourney he played in.  My MIL finally sent us some pictures... yes that's right somehow I managed to leave my camera at home.  How could I?

The Highland Open





Here is Markus and his partner who won it all for the Men's Doubles 3.0



2 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Jenn...you? Leave your camera behind? i'm shocked! Go Markus! I hope that you guys had a safe trip and that you'll let us know how things went! Missing you guys!

KathiNiels said...

I love your blog! Tell Markus congrats!!! You seem really happy. I'm glad! Miss you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin