5.02.2008

Look What I Found

Bogey and I were watching Divine Design last night. He loves to cuddle and I just love it, but he's worse than a person in the fact that he get uncomfortable so quickly. He's constantly changing his position. Well he got up and went to the foot of the couch and starting scratching at the laundry basket full of clean clothes. Next thing I knew he was climbing up into the basket full of clean clothes. If I throw a pile of laundry on the couch that is the first place he wants to sit. I thought by putting them in the basket surely he wouldn't climb into it, right? It was funny to me so I ran to grab my camera and he got up. Then I found myself wanting him to hop back in JUST so I could get a pic. Well this is what I got..

2 comments:

jamie said...

Roddick does the same thing! He has to get right in the middle of the pile...

The Awesome Rawsons said...

when i get back from houston, i'll have to send you the pictures i have of him in our laundry basket. He taught Sadie to do it and I think I even have some cute pictures of them both in there.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin