5.26.2008
A Day of Memorial
You ask anyone who was in the military and they could probably talk your head off for hours about their service. They have all witnessed death firsthand. That is one thing most of us probably haven't and won't in our lifetime. On this day as I get ready to go to work (Boo) I'm just grateful that I even have a job, but more importantly that I live in a country that people are willing to fight and even die for it. Not that that is what they planned to do when they entered the service. I'm proud of this land that I live in and just want to remember the families who are suffering and missing the loss of a loved one who gave up their life for this great country we live in. More and more as the days go on, I'm truly blessed to be an American and what a great land we live in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are some good thoughts on Memorial Day. Most of Joe's siblings are/were in the military so we definitely appreciate those who dedicate themselves to military service.
By the way, the mirrors are at my house and I got them at Ikea.
Post a Comment