Bogey absolutely loves to do this when we eat on the couch. He will crawl/walk on the back of the couch much like a cat would and then blop down right on our shoulders. It's funny because he gets closer and closer. One time I was trying to put my spoon in my mouth and Bogey's tongue was right there waiting for me to feed him. My mom thought it was the funniest cutest thing. So I made Markus take a picture of it. As you can see he has his eye on my dessert. We love this dogey. P.S. the Pineapple upside down cake was like the best it has ever been. I'm so happy it turned out for my mom. She was so happy I remembered her love for this cake.
5.11.2008
Dessert time
Bogey absolutely loves to do this when we eat on the couch. He will crawl/walk on the back of the couch much like a cat would and then blop down right on our shoulders. It's funny because he gets closer and closer. One time I was trying to put my spoon in my mouth and Bogey's tongue was right there waiting for me to feed him. My mom thought it was the funniest cutest thing. So I made Markus take a picture of it. As you can see he has his eye on my dessert. We love this dogey. P.S. the Pineapple upside down cake was like the best it has ever been. I'm so happy it turned out for my mom. She was so happy I remembered her love for this cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How funny, his eyes really are glued to the food.
Stella is the SAME way! Must be a dog thing! They just wait and watch for ONE small little crumb to fall to satisfy their craving for human food!
Post a Comment