

Gutters! I just decided that I was sick of my flowerbeds being eaten up by the rain/water that comes from the gutters. Well after climbing up on the ladder to take a look I can see why now. They were so full. I just had to take a picture to remind myself to never let them get this way again. Naturally Markus said he would clean them, but I decided I didn't want to wait anymore. I mean my poor flowerbeds were suffering from the laziness. Who knows when the last time was they were cleaned out. We certainly haven't done it since we bought the house in September.
2 comments:
That is crazy looking! We don't have gutters so I've never looked at them before...but I'm sure my parent's look way WORSe than this because I can't recall them every cleaning them out~!
I love those pictures. I know they're just of gutters filled with tree junk, but the lines are really beautiful. Good job on capturing something ordinary and making it extraordinary.
Post a Comment