5.03.2008
Bogey goes to the Dogey Park
Markus and I were bored this afternoon and were trying to think of something to do to get out of the house. He had the bright idea of taking Bogey to the Dogey Park. I must say I was a little hesitant because he's always so scared of other dogs. So I figured we would just try it. Well... it was a success. I really want to go again and again. He was so good with all the other dogs there. One of the people who goes all the time said that she hasn't seen that many dogs there in a while. Everyone loved Bogey. They thought he was so cute and were trying to guess what kind of dog he was. I can't wait to go again. At first he was staying glued to our sides. Once Bogey realized he could have fun he really let it all out. Anyone want to have a dogey date at the dog park?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always wanted to take him there but wasn't able to since i was so sick. i'm so glad it went well and that he's getting along with other dogs. you're so cute, Jenn.
Post a Comment