5.28.2008
It's Official! I have an announcement...
Pottery Barn is coming and soon. I actually saw it in the mall. They aren't going in the Boulevard. It will be right at the main entrance to the mall though. They even had a we're hiring advertisement. I'm soooo... tempted. Maybe for Christmas. My boss would kill me if she knew I wanted to get a second job. Hey maybe I'd get a raise (now that's just wishful thinking). Of course I wouldn't work there for the money. I would work there to go broke of course. Just want everyone to know it's coming summer of 2008. So the first official day of summer is June 20th. I hope it's open by then. Oh and the Williams-Sonoma across the way from PB is like the biggest thing I have ever seen. Whoa. And did I mention how excited I was?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Every time I see a Pottery Barn anything, I think of you. Did you happen to read my blog "Neiman Markus and Jenn?" I loved going into the store because I felt like you were with me! I'm silly, I know, but I really miss you.
Post a Comment