5.05.2008

Show Me the Money

So I heard the IRS started sending out the "Economic Stimulus" Checks. Suddenly my project list is running wild. I have all of these wants and wishes and ideas of what to do with it. It's really driving me crazy. I've been running around on these websites trying to figure out what I want to do next with the house. AHHH...

DEAR IRS,

I'VE BEEN A GOOD LITTLE GIRL ALL YEAR LONG. I'VE PAID MY TAXES AND YOU EVEN GAVE ME $20 BACK THIS YEAR. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, I'M WAITING FOR MORE. FEEL FREE TO SEND IT MY WAY ASAP. I PROMISE I WILL WELCOME IT WITH OPEN ARMS.

JENN

It really is pitiful that all of the sudden I'm depending on this stimulus to get things done around the house. Who knows by the time I receive it I'll probably have to end up buying our season tickets with it or paying for Markus' summer school. But for right now I'm thinking about the house. :)

P.S. HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Knowing the IRS, it's going to be NEXT year before those checks arrive!

I love hydrangeas, too. They are my favorite flower.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin