I don't know if you remember that Erica, but your wedding was probably the toughest for me to go to. I remember your daddy crying and it just made me so happy for you and sad for me all in the same emotion. I loved your wedding though. Ahhh... loved it.
So I might have sad posts this month (if I can even get it out) and that is the reasoning for it. It's just that time of year...daddy's anniversary and FATHER'S DAY, yes all wrapped up into one month. Gotta love it!
3 comments:
I love ya!
Hi Jenn!!! I just wanted to say that I hope that you have a good day inspite of this time of year. I to lost my father four years ago very suddenly and most of the time I am fine. But every once in a while something will make me think about him and it brings all of the memories back. I miss you and hope you are doing well.
You just post all the sad posts you need. We're here for you.
love you.
Post a Comment