5.10.2008
The Eagle has Landed... and the call from VISA
After about 100 checks of our online banking, the stimulus money has come in. Of course we have been anticipating its arrival all week. I've made several lists as to what the money would be spent on, etc. I've gotten a few things that I've wanted, Mother's Day is now covered, you now those kinds of things. At 8:30 this morning my phone is ringing. I start running for it to find it's an 800 number. Let's just say I immediately knew what that was for. A courtesy call from Visa to make sure I still had possession of my card. After we went through all the charges made yesterday, I told her thank you for calling and how secure I felt. I must say I would've been a bit annoyed had I not been awake, but nonetheless how awesome is that? I know it's standard and everything, but I'm glad to see they will still call you early on a Saturday to make sure everything is ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Something is going on with our taxes so ours will probably be held up till all that's cleared up. Grrrrr...
Post a Comment