4.03.2009

You Know You're Ready For Vacation When...

I could fill in the blank right now with so many things, but just finished shaving my legs which is a must for the beach. You know you're ready for vacation when you reach for the straightening lotion for your hair and proceed to apply it to your freshly shaven legs only to discover it's not the black raspberry vanilla lotion you thought it was... Good thing the pink stuff didn't make it to my hair, I'd need another shower if that was the case.

Florida, here we come!

1 comment:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I got one for ya: You know you're ready for vacation when you drive off without strapping your kid into her car seat OR shutting her door and you don't notice till she's climbed into the passenger seat next to you. Yep, me too. I'm ready for a vacation too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin