4.11.2009

Easter Early

I managed to talk Markus into coming to Lowe's with me to get some top soil and a pot to plant my Jasmine in. That trip turned into a venture to go down every aisle. I found a Niko Blue Hydrangea and was thrilled until I found out it was $30. So I hesitantly put it back for hopes to find something else. Markus suggested a rose bush when we passed by. I honestly never thought about them because I don't have a rose garden (like mom had to grow hers in) so I looked at them and found one that was pretty nice looking for Lowes. Markus let me get it and even suggested for the price I get another one. To which I declined cause I didn't want to spend the money on it. I was very excited for my rose bush. I loved my mom's rose garden growing up. My sister's and I would fight over who got to take what rose to their teacher. We knew all of the Proper names to them too. Well I put it in the ground today. As I was taking the tags off I noticed the name of it. "Iceberg". Ha! We had one of those growing up and I knew exactly what color it was and that it smelled good too. So the cute little buds it has growing on it will soon bloom and then the fun can begin to hopefully collect more. Don't know if I'll have a rose garden in this house, but I guess we'll see. Happy Early Easter!

**Can't wait to go on an Easter egg hunt with my 2 (maybe 3) little nieces.** Pictures to come tomorrow :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin