I'm sure I've said this on more than one occasion. Specifically though I would be the first to tell anyone (after they have found out I do hair) that I would NEVER cut my own hair. Ha! well I was over not having bangs to sweep, so bangs I got tonight. Yeah and I just went on ahead and cut off all the bulk at the bottom of my crazy thick hair. It looks great. Thank goodness for my razor. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you :) Markus even thought it looked like Nicole cut it. I'm even impressed with how easy it was. I'm keeping this in mind for next time.
7 comments:
You're brave.
PICTURE!!
Yes, where ARE the pictures? :-0
Yep, gotta see a picture!
i'm looking for a picture!!!! please please please!!!
good way to save on some money too. wish i could cut my own hair.
wow...i freak out at the thought of coloring my own hair. you are brave and i agree with EVERYONE else...we want a picture of the self-done do.
Post a Comment