4.24.2009

FIVE

Here is a list of 5's about me:

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
Working 2 jobs
Burying my daddy
Dating Markus wondering if he would ever marry me
Buying a wedding dress (almost a year before the wedding and with no ring) **that's confidence**
Watching Markus become of a member of the LDS (mormon) church and his family not appreciating it one bit

5 things I'll do tonight:
work (weird I know)
play on computer
eat
water my plants
listen to Markus play Call of Duty

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
get butt implants (screw them ta-tas)
go to culinary school
Open Jenni Lynne's
Have NO DEBT by paying for things in cash
Invest it (haha I know right)
Give with NO strings attached
Hire someone to give me the garden of my dreams
**Yeah I Know it's 7 but which ones would you take off? That's what I thought**

5 places I have lived:
BR, LA
Renton, WA
Bocage Condos
Live Oaks
Pin Oak

5 jobs I have had:
Sales Associate
Receptionist for Hair Salon
Runner
Bookkeeper
Wife (this one I don't get paid for)

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
raising kids
100% caught up scrapbooking
Fixing up my 2nd home :) hint hint (hey we might have 3 kids by then)
Maybe going to school (BIG MAYBE)
Living outside of Louisiana
**So I guess we'll see about these things**

5 people I tag:
Jolie, Naomi, Amanda, Jess (if you haven't done already) and you too Courtney :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five years ago I saw you for the first time I a couple of years! Now
we've got blogger.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

living in san antonio maybe? ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin