4.20.2009

Florida Cousins

Markus and I went to Florida the 1st weekend in April. I have taken way too long to make this post. We had a blast. It was so nice to get away. I could seriously make Florida my second home if I had to. We went to visit Markus' Aunt Nancy & Uncle Bruce along with his cousin Mendy and her daughters. They were precious dolls. They remind me sooo... much of me and my sisters when we were kids. Here are a few fun pics we took. It was Lauren's Bday while we were there :)

Miss Ava
The girls around Markus not wanting us to leave them
They love Markus, can you tell?
Megan enjoying the vanilla bean ice cream... spoonless
The littlest pet shop gift we gave Lauren... I think they were excited
The yummy chocolate cake
Megan showing Markus how to use the noise-maker
Uncle Bruce with his granddaughters :)
The 4 of them
Lauren, Olivia, Megan & Ava
Just the 3 of them

Aren't they the cutest girls ever! We had a fun time shopping with the older 2 girls and watched Marley and Me too. We can't wait to go back and visit :) They have so much energy. I just need like half of it.

1 comment:

Jolie said...

such cute happy little girls....great pics too Jenn! looks like u guys had fun....And KILLER chocolates cake! I want one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin