Christmas 2004
My Wedding Day
July 29, 2005
This picture I will cherish forever. It wasn't planned or posed. I gave him a kiss and told him to look straight ahead and that is when the next picture was snapped
He did such a great job of looking towards the photographer without seeing well


I love this picture of them. Granny looks like the Queen :)

Me and Paw-Paw dancing
Louis Armstrong, "What a Wonderful World"
**This was the Daddy/ Daughter Dance**

Kathryn's (my niece) birth Feb (5th or 6th) 2006
**One of my favorite pics I took of him. With his great-grandchild in his arms and his hat on the rocking chair**
PERFECT
Grandpa's 90th Bday Celebration
August 2007
Livonia, La.

*This is when Paw-Paw starting talking to Jesus*
Daniel is in Naomi's belly here :)



4 comments:
These are beautiful pics Jenn!!! Treasure these!!! I have nothing like them. One of these days, i would love to get a black and white wedding pic of you and Markus....never got any!!! Gosh i miss you! Wish we lived close enuf to have lunches and fun weekends together!!! maybe one day! hopefully sooner than later! i will be able to jump on a plane once or twice a month and come see you....i could only be so lucky!!! love you!!!
I love all of these pictures--they are so fabulous. I'm sad I never got to know my grandfathers.
I love that you have so many fabulous pictures with your grandfather. I am not so lucky, so i try hard to make sure that my family takes pictures together now. Every time we go home I take a zillion.
I love that you have so many fabulous pictures with your grandfather. I am not so lucky, so i try hard to make sure that my family takes pictures together now. Every time we go home I take a zillion.
Post a Comment