7.03.2008

My 2nd Pottery Barn visit

Well I went to Pottery Barn for the 2nd time this week.  This was after I decided I should probably get a 2nd job to help pay for my teeth.  Well I still don't know about that yet.  I'm just worried my marriage/life will suffer from the time spent working at PB.  So Markus and I were walking around and I saw an old manager I used to work with at GAP.  I loved her.  She was the coolest person to be around.  So much energy.  I of course went up to her and was like Ros I can't believe you are working at my favorite store.  She beamed.  I told her I might have to come see her for a job.  She was one of the managers there.  So I'm happy to know someone who works there that knows me.  Maybe.  We will see.  I need the money, but not at the expense of my marriage/life.  

1 comment:

The Nielsons said...

It's tough when you have to get a second job, it sucked when I had to do it while Taylor finished up school. I was working a full time job at European Mat and then worked nights at CCL. But when I looked at it as only temporary and that I would be grateful for it one day (which I am now!!), it got me through it. That's my advice, even if you didn't ask for it! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin