7.22.2008

My Funny Yesterday

I can laugh about this now, but thought if Markus shared it with the guy at work, certainly anyone can hear it now!  Yesterday as I was getting ready for work I put on these army green cargo capris that I have.  I hardly wear them because I don't like them, it's just one of those articles of clothing my husband likes and I didn't, so I bought it because it was cheap and he likes them.  Needless to say I can't ever seem to find anything in my closet to put them with that I'm 100% happy with.  Yesterday was no exception.  I could only find a black bra to wear so with that in mind that would mean I'd have to wear a dark shirt, right?  So I found a brown polo to wear.  Looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked like I was in the military.  Almost like a you know what.  So that shirt came off and I went for my cute tigers shirt (see pic below).  I thought for sure yellow and green complemented each other well enough that I wouldn't have to change my stupid capris.  So I was satisfied with the yellow and went on my marry way.  Went to work it was just like any other day other than when I told my boss that I was going to run to the bank and if he needed anything to call me.  Well usually when I say that he responds back to me with, "are you going to run or drive".  I jokingly said well I could stand to run, goodness knows I need the exercise.  He says not that you need to because you look great (while staring straight at my chest), but you do work at a gym.  I laughed and walked off.  Well later on that morning (10:15) I went to the bathroom.  Like most bathrooms they had a mirror in there.  So I happened to catch a glimpse of myself and just melted.  In case you haven't figured it out by now, I was wearing a yellow (thin and slightly see through) shirt with you guessed it my BLACK BRA!  I could've died.  So I'm telling Markus this story and he's dying laughing and my assistant is yelling I noticed that too.  You talk about embarrassed.  Luckily there was a shirt for me to change into that was black.  O yes gotta love that one.  It's officially on the record now.  Feel free to share you fun stories just like this one, so I can read and laugh too.

You can kinda see how thin and slightly see through it is in this pic.  oh geez.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

That's why it's good practice to wear only white bras...but I have no room to talk...all mine are black, too.

Leah said...

ROFL!!!!!! Great story...thanks for sharing your humbling moment.

The Nielsons said...

That's hilarious! Only b/c I've done it too, so no worries! Oh, by the way, we have a new blogsite!! http://thenielsonfamilycircus.blogspot.com

The Nielsons said...

That's hilarious! Only b/c I've done it too, so no worries! Oh, by the way, we have a new blogsite!! http://thenielsonfamilycircus.blogspot.com

jamie said...

HA I think you should post a picture of the shirt with the bra so we can get the full effect...

Okay I knew they were coming out with the Baby & Child line but I didn't realize it was out yet. So beautiful! Yet another expensive baby line I can't afford...hopefully they have great sales in the future like PBK!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin