7.15.2008

MY New Fav Ice Cream

OH MY GOSH, has anyone tried Southern Blackberry Cobbler by Bluebell?  It is soooo awesome.  It reminds me alot of Ben & Jerry's kinda.  It has little cookie crisps in it with yummy blackberry swirls in creamy white ice cream.  It's soo worth it.  Just thought I'd share.  I'm almost out and it made me think of how I'll miss it until I get some more.  :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

they don't sell blue bell here...and nothing else tastes as good.
so, go eat some for me, too, and enjoy what you have :-)

Kristen C said...

We have Blue Bell here but not many flavors. So I am pretty sure I will not get to try that flavor anytime soon. :(

thecaillouets said...

try the kleinpeter brand of ice ccream. i am now addicted (so is trent). they only have a few flavors out right now but i am sure they will have more. every bite is like heaven in your mouth.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin