1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
It'll be fun! I tag all of y'all!
5 comments:
I think about the two of you and remember going to your new house to look at the bathroom. That was months ago and Markus has yet to call me and say " hey im ready to put up sheetrock". I think thats funny meaning the two of you seamed excited about getting it done but I guess you couldnt make up your mind on what to do. Calll me when your ready and we will be there. Jim-bo
One of my favorite memories is when you walked to my house and sat in my kitchen and we just chatted. Made me feel so great that you would walk all that way to see me. I always loved our chats. Love you!
I DO remember that cake! I wasn't too thrilled about cooking at that time in my life, so anything you made was greatly appreciated. We've had a lot of fun times. I think my favorite is recently when you threw Markus a surprise party. You put so much work into it, and when he came home from playing tennis, and it was time to watch for his reaction, you were gleaming! The food was awesome (as always) and we had a great time hanging out with everyone there.
I remember our countless walks together after work venting and sharing our lives. I remember listening to Michael Buble's CD in your car on the way back from our outing to Circa on Government.
I remember when you called and told me you were my visiting teacher. You were very sweet. I had to ask Jesse which person you were and when he told me I said oh yes, I met her when she was working in nursery one day. She was very nice. So far it has held true. P.S. I will be using that pancake recipe pretty soon.
Post a Comment