7.25.2008
Rain Rain Go Away
It's very unusual that I don't want it to rain especially when it's been a little dry and I have to water my garden. I don't always remember to do that til I see my plants droupy and then I remember. Yesterday it must have stormed at the house. Everything was nice and wet, which I was grateful for because I didn't have to water which could cost me money. So I went into our masterbath to get something for Markus and stepped into a LARGE puddle of water. I immediately yelled out for Markus and looked at the tub and sink to see if it came from there. But I knew that didn't make sense because the carpet was soaked where our closet was too. I just didn't get it until Markus came in and we both looked up and yup there it was. Our skylight has a nice long crack in it which is explained the huge amount of water on the floor and into our closet. I immediately thought to myself after my discovery, OH THE JOYS OF HOMEOWNERSHIP! Guess I'll go tune into the weather and see how long it can be put off like everything else in my house. Just when I thought our bathroom might be fixed THIS YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes yes how familar this sounds. Even with our new house (this one was built in 2002 or 2000) cant remember, our shower leaked and on the other side of the wall is our walk in closet. We did not know it was leaking until there was mold there, cause all our junk was piled in the closet.
hm, our shower is leaking into our first floor, our basement flooded a few weeks ago, two of the three hinges on the door to the basement just decided to unscrew themselves...i am with you.
i think next time, i'll just stick to renting.
Post a Comment