7.03.2008

CRAZINESS

This week has been crazy.  I thought it would've settled down after Youth Conference.  I have been working on invitations for my boss.  But that isn't the busy/crazy part of the week.  We have been getting our house ready for our guests this weekend.  This will be the first guests we've ever had in our house.  I must say it has been an exciting craziness though.  I've been getting our "guest bedroom" all in place and also making sure our hall bath was presentable.  They have a toddler and I wanted to make sure if I had a kid I would put them in my tub.  Needless to say I had to do a lot of scrubbing.  We haven't used our hall bath in months.  It's usually for utility purposes, so I took steel wool and a razor blade to it to remove paint and grim.  Fun, but it looks awesome now.  I even purchased a vase from Pottery Barn for the bathroom and it is just the perfect fit.  I love that store, but that is another post.

Helen, Heber and Dixon we are looking forward to your visit.  Love yall!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin