7.24.2008

Grrrr...

So we just recently changed insurance companies, but not for reasons most people change insurance companies for (cheaper).  We just didn't feel like getting the run around with my old insurance company anymore.  We changed our auto and are working on homeowner's right now.  Well Markus was the one who actually got us in at State Farm.  I talked yesterday with a nice lady I could completely relate to and established a great relationship with her.  She just recently has had to do the job of 2 because the girl that gave Markus the quote quit and had lots of unfinished business to take care of.  We were a part of that unfinished business.  1st Grr... girl gave us a cheaper quote and it ended going up because she knowingly gave us good drivers discount when Markus told her I got a ticket.   So I looked past that after the nice lady Debbie explained the situation.  2nd Grr... She called Markus today to inform him she found an email in the old girls inbox that said our auto policy was being cancelled!!!  WTF?!?  That's how I felt.  Whatever for you might ask.  Well Sarah Wilson of course (Markus' little sister).  See she got in a wreck and caused PROPERTY damage and it seems to haunt us everytime we try to get auto insurance quotes.  Here's why... on Aug 2, 2005 Sarah was involved in a car accident.  Markus and I were on our honeymoon and "technically" you could say he was living at his parent's house according to his license.  He didn't change that of course til we were already back and settled in.  So our current insurance company wrote our agent and said that we hadn't told them about this person who lived in our house as a driver.  huh??  I guess it makes sense, but why does someone else's B.S. have to interfere with my life/insurance.  I became unglued (my assistant can attest to that) and told sweet Debbie that I could provide her with anything she wanted to prove that Miss Sarah didn't live in my freakin house EVER.  My gracious, thank goodness she understood and said she would take care of it but didn't know if she could stop the cancellation letter from making it to our house.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

We have state farm & have never had problems. Hope this gets cleared up./

I love your new blog background, soooo cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin