7.27.2008

Markus = Patience, Understanding & Love

Last night Markus and I were just driving around. I had to go do more invitation stuff for my boss and once that was done we didn't really know what we wanted to do. So Markus suggested we go to Cortana. He loves to visit the Polo & Cremieux section there and pick up on the clothes that you know who won't wear. So after Markus looked downstairs and wasn't interested in anything he saw we went upstairs. My towels are on sale and I wanted to pick up some chocolate ones for the master bathroom. For anyone who has always asked me about my towels they are now on sale at Dillards. So after trying to decide what ones to get, Markus was like let's go see if we can find some sheets first. So first we find some 400 thread count white sheet set for $30. I was overjoyed because we are kinda snobby about the thread count of our sheets. So I continued looking not really thinking I'd find anything, but Markus seemed willing to then look for a coverlet for our King size bed. It was then that I found the duvet that fit what I was looking for in our bedding. Of course the price helped a lot. King size stuff is soooo expensive that is one reason I was originally not all for it. Long story short (don't want to lose you here) we walked out with 1 duvet cover, 2 euro shams (I still need one more, but they didn't have it), 2 standard shams, 1 bed skirt, 1 sheet set, 2 chocolate pillowcases, and a zebra rug for $144! I was so overjoyed. We spent a while there while I tried to decide what shams to get etc. Then Markus was like ok you owe me. Poor Markus, then he proceeds to say as we were leaving, "I guess this is my anniversary present, huh?" I love him! hehehehe

4 comments:

Kristen C said...

I know what you mean about the King size stuff. We decided to upgrade to a king size a few months ago because our dog hogs the bed. Your design sounds really cool by looking at your zebra rug. Thanks for the comment about our new house. I will definitely post pictures of the inside when I am done decorating.

Anonymous said...

what a great deal! i love sales, and it sounds like you found some great ones. i really need to work on improving the style of our bedroom, but for now i am more into doing the nursery...oh, and then there is the blankness of our living room that needs some decorating. we've only lived here, what, a year and a half???

Kathy said...

It's funny how things you need for the house become bday, annv, christmas gifts! We do it too.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Dang girl! you're so good!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin