6.30.2008

It's OPEN!!!! I repeat, it's OPEN!

That's right Pottery Barn is open.  I must say since I was so busy with Youth Conference I couldn't even make it there on the Grand Opening day.  That was a bit depressing, but juggling Conference and my MIL's birthday coupled with Markus being on call for work and only one car.... I really was dreaming.  But, I got to go today.  Yeah!  It's beautiful.  I love it.  And I think I'm going to get a job there.  With good news there is always bad news lingering around the corner right?  Well I kinda joked about getting a job at PB, until today.  I went to the dentist so I can see just how bad my tooth I broke was.  Let's just say I'm looking at $5600 worth of work to get done.  So, second job here I come.  I told Markus he had to get the other car fixed like yesterday!  I'm kinda down and even PB won't make me feel better.  :(  Grr.... I hate teeth.  

On the upside, the store is so amazing.  It's everything I'd dreamed and more.  It's so way better than Lakeside Mall's PB.  That's the only one I've been to in La.  I really hope I can get a job there.  I still need to think about but after the dentist thing... I'm at the point where it's like, what's to think about.  We'll see.

4 comments:

Holly said...

If you get a job there, I'll be coming to see ya. I'm super excited to check it out. It's a little harder to get out to the mall with the babies, so I never expected to make it to opening day, but I'll make it eventually. Sorry to hear about the tooth. Dental work stinks, and is sooo expensive, too!!

Ciara said...

Sorry to hear about your expensive dental bill. I must say though, it comforts me just a little to know that my husbands 4 years in dental school and more than 400,000 in debt will not only help others feel better, but also will PAY OUR BILLS once we are done!

thecaillouets said...

trent and i went there saturday. it was pretty amazing. sorry to hear about your tooth. i hope its not painful. i know i can't handell mouth pain at all. i'm just a big baby.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

ouch! that tooth is like a used car's worth of money!

you know, if you just moved here, there would be lots of pottery barns for you to choose from ;)

miss you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin