7.29.2008

Celebrating the Best Day of My Life

I can't believe we've already been married for 3 years.  But today we celebrate the best day of my life.  Pictured above is one of my favorite pics from my wedding day.   On this day 3 years ago, I got everything I wanted, my best friend in the whole world.  He completes me in a way I never knew existed.  It never ceases to amaze me.  I'm so grateful for all the good and bad times we've shared that have allowed us to grow as a couple and strengthen our relationship even more than we thought possible.  This past year has been a fun one for us filled with the purchase of our first home, Markus changing his major, having our Bogey (thanks to Courtney & her fam) and lots of other fun stuff.  

Markus I look forward to eternity with you.  As you engraved in my wedding band "For all eternity"!  I love you and I Could Not Ask For More (remember that song)!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

what a beautiful picture!
happy anniversary.

Kristen C said...

Happy Anniversary and here's to many more to come for you two!!!

Adrienne said...

Jenn and Markus!
Congratulations on you Anniversary!!!! Your picture is BEAUTIFUL! Your lives seem fun-filled and fabulous...what more could anyone ask for?!
Adrienne and Mike

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin