7.02.2010
July 4th Weekend!
This might be premature for me to say, but this pregnancy is going by so fast. Before you know it I will be finding out whether this baby is a boy or a girl. Crazy! In other news, we are going out of town. I didn't know if Markus would be able to get off work, but he did! Yay!!!! I'm so very happy for this. It's such a much needed out. We haven't been able to do anything for a year now because of our new jobs and it has been crazy. It will be nice to get away to Pensacola for a few days, see some family and get some much needed relaxin' time away from BR. Goody Goody Gum Drops. Did I mention how much Markus loves his cousins? Or should I say how much they love him? I think this is what changed his mind into wanting a girl... first :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment