6.29.2010

1 Month

Until... Our 5 year anniversary!  Holy craziness.  And now I can say, we have a kid on the way!  Boy this year's Christmas card is going to be so much fun.  And YES I am thinking about this year's Christmas Card "Year in Review" recap.  Yes, yes I am :)  So I gave Markus a choice for our Anniversary.  We usually do dinner at a NICE restaurant (usually, don't count year #2) and this year I told him it's special and we have to GO somewhere, like away from Baton Rouge.  So I told him his options were New Orleans (it's where is parents go almost every year for theirs) or Natchez (remember how much I loved there).  So can you guess what he chose?  Shouldn't be a real big surprise for those of you who know Markus.... NATCHEZ!  So now that I realized how close our Anniversary is, I need to get my butt into gear and book us a room at a bed & breakfast.  What in the heck have I been waiting for?  Oh yeah, 5 years :)  Here is a cute little young photo... you know we all have one. 


2 comments:

Lsaxon said...

Yay! Congrats on 5 years! And yes, get as many date nights or lil getaways in as you can!

I was thinking about surprising Aaron with a trip to Natchez for a night or two, do you know of any nice bed and breakfastes to stay at? There are so many and I've never been so I'm unsure which to pick! If you have any suggestions on where to stay and/or eat please send me an email, lsaxon2@gmail.com Thanks!

Jessica said...

when will you be in natchez? we are here til july 17.
oh, and i can ask the lady from church who's in the garden club which B&B is best.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin