7.09.2010

July 4th with Florida Cousins... and Aunt & Uncle :)

When we weren't downtown hanging out, we were hangin' at Aunt Nancy & Uncle Bruce's house with Mendy, James & the girls (pictured below). We had a great time with them. The girls just eat Markus up which is hilarious and very cute to watch. They kept him very busy. They are by far the most impressive kids I have come across EVER! And they have the best parents (and grandparents)! Here is what we got to see while in FL:
Olivia playing with the bee bee gun.  Such a natural!
I love my man.  We were chillin' on the porch (wish I had one like them!) and watching the girls.  See Lauren in the background with the bee bee gun?  I'm telling you these girls are awesome!
And they have a puppy, his name is Bonsai.  Cute cute border collie.
He was bouncy just like Bogey.  
Mendy (Markus' 1st cousin) and her hunny James.  We love them both!  They are great people :) and have raised some wonderful, beautiful, intelligent girls.
The chickens laid eggs.  Seems we were supposed to take some home, but forgot.  Would loved to have tried some.  I have this egg craze going on...
James lighting some bottle rockets.  Check out the lighter?  Sweet, huh?
Ava watching her Daddy very intently.
Lauren showing her spirit with what Markus picked out for them @ Target.  Such a good cousin he is :)
Aunt Nancy's 4 o'clocks.  This is where I got my 1st seeds from.  They are the prettiest shade of pink too!
Megan watching just where that bottle rocket was going.  Love it!
Ok Lauren is at least my height if not taller so I really didn't mean to cut her head off... it... just.. kinda... happened!  (L to R) Megan, Olivia, Lauren
All four girls!  (L to R) Lauren, Olivia, Ava, Megan.  So precious!
Watchin' those fireworks.  Oh to be a kid again... and see things through their eyes!
Lauren & Markus.  They were having so much fun!
Will you look at that?
Probably my fav pic of the girls with their Daddy!  Who doesn't love SpArKLerS!
Ava having a ball with the sparkler!
Megan was having her share of fun too!
Olivia was doing double dusey!
Not sure what Lauren was saying, but Markus was right there...
Sparklers!
Which do you like better, color or B/W?
Olivia with her light that looks like something from Star Wars, but it had stars and stripes all over it!


Mendy & Uncle Bruce comparing pics on their cameras!
James getting ready for the "Grand Finale" and Markus helping find the place to light it!
The best pic I got of "The Grand Finale"!  It was so amazing :)
Monday we got to go to the blueberry patch to pick blueberries and we were surprised to find BLACKBERRIES!  Markus' favorite :)  He was a happy camper.  We picked every single one on the bushes that had not been dried up yet.  Not bad. 
Here's my beloved blueberries!  We picked a whole Walmart bag full of them.  I freakin' love these things!  They are so awesome too!

Well that's all folks.  Can you see why I've been putting off posting about 4th of July?  Yeah lots to see.  Hope everyone had a great 4th.  The best part of it all was when we had a little lesson given by James (he's in the military and pretty important too) about the Declaration of Independence and how the country was founded and came to be.  I was so happy he did that and so grateful it came from him, someone anybody could look up to.  He has served so faithfully in the military and seen the ups and downs.  We are so proud of you James and thank you for all you do for us (as Americans) and the wonderful example you are to all around you in your family.  I was glad to be a part of their weekend and so happy they let us come and invade for a couple of days.  Hoped you enjoyed it as much as we did.  Love you Cupits & Dunns :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin