7.12.2010

Maternity Shirts for Football Season!

Boy they are real slim pickins if you are preggers.  Unless you custom make one or something but who wants to do that with all the crazy copyright stuff.  So here's the cute ones that I'm debating on.   Felt like this applied to this blog since we are such huge LSU fans :)  haha!  Did I mention we gave our football tickets up for this season...  yep only going to one game this fall, but that is what I had planned.  It'll be a nice break then back up next year.

 #1
 #2
 #3 (Only if it's a boy people and with something over this)
 #4 (only if it's a girl)
Detail of #4

Which is your favorite?  Just curious.  
I'll only be wearing for such a short time, but will be saving for baby #2 and so forth.  So it should get its wearing, least I hope. 

P.S. Won't be purchasing one of these until we know the sex of Sweet Pea.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I like #2 cause you can wear it for future babies no matter the gender and then both #3 and #4. I just hope you post pictures of you in whatever shirt you pick.

Jessica said...

i like #2 as well :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I really enjoy the reading. I come here from the google while searching for some good article.Thanks for the post.
http://kecantikanwajahkulit.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin