7.28.2010

Happy Bday to Nanny

Markus' Godmother's Bday is today!  We were able to get a date with her on last Friday for her birthday which we couldn't believe she could squeeze us in.  She is a very busy lady and when Markus called to see if she was available and on a Friday and she said yes, I told him good, this will be her bday visit!  So off to the store I went to find her a Tyler candle.  I'm so in love with those things ever since Sarah got me one for my bday last year.  Crazy thing about the candle is she told us right before she opened it that she would be out of town in Tyler, TX for her bday!  That just so happens to be where they are made too!  I laughed.  She loved it.  We talked, and laughed together then treated her (if you want to say that) to Jason's Deli.  I was craving the salad bar and Nanny said I was encouraging her to eat better, LOL!  Back at her place we got to talking about babies and what we were hoping Sweet Pea would be and what we would name HER.  She loved the name Markus picked out for a girl of Abigail.  She then helped us to come up with a middle name or at least have a better idea of what would go ok.  That was fun.  Nanny apparently has been making us a pile of stuff at her house of things she wants to give us.  I was confused.  Then she takes us back into her back bedroom and shows us the most beautiful things.  Like 2 little stuffed animals I think her mom made, and the dress she was christened in and Markus too, and this blanket her mom made, and lots of other cool things.  I was happy to see all of these things.  She didn't know if I was sentimental or not and I told her most definitely!  So I'm excited for the goodies, some of which she says she wants back and we were happy to oblige.  

So here's to wishing Nanny a wonderful birthday in Tyler, Tx.  We love you and were happy to spend an evening with you :)

1 comment:

TheNelsons said...

Happy Anniversary girl I know it is a day late, I wanted to call you yesterday but I did not know if yall left to go somewhere or not. I will call you later. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. Love You

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin