On Sunday, July 4th we went to church. I had to go to church because I absolutely love the songs we sing around this time of year :)))) It was great. I was so glad we went to make the effort. Everyone there thought we were a new military family moving in. How sweet. Then we went downtown Milton again to see if we could catch some of the festivities. And that we did. They had a lot going on on the Riverwalk and we even caught a car show. Here's what we saw:
I just loved this sign. Sadly we didn't try any cause we left our cash in the car. By the end of it we were wishing we had some!
One side of the riverwalk. It was such a beautiful day!
Markus under the bridge catching some shade! He's such a cutie :)
Thought this was a nice positive... Negative turned into positive should I say?
Here's the little downtown. I know right? How cute. So DS. Just sayin', not hatin'!
Corvette, shall we?
I just loved the mirror on this truck! So cool! They just don't make cars/trucks like they used to, huh?
Oh looky at TaZ!
Family car anyone? Loved this cute little thing.
She was my favorite! I freakin' loved the paint job!
See, told you she was pretty!
Now this one, yeah I can see Markus drivin' this one. How 'bout you? I know his fam will agree.
The full side view, so Markus!
Now let's take a look inside... How about those seats, awwww yeah!
All that chrome! I was blown away at the beauty of it really. Only Markus wouldn't keep it that clean, LOL!
Did you guess it was an Impala? Huh bruh!
Loved, let me repeat, loved the tail lights!
Look at the cute miniature... Do you see it?
You see I am so awesome with my camera (haha!) that none of the car pics are edited, how 'bout 'em? You like? You like? We really had a blast. I felt like I should have had my Daddy right by my side telling me all the cool things about these cars. Then he would probably be telling me which angles to catch to get the best shot of the car. Oh how I miss him. So, to do a little throw back in remembrance of my dearly beloved Daddy, I changed my playlist :) All the songs remind me of being a kid and singing along to these (and more!) and listening to him give the history behind the songs and what he was doing, wearing, etc. last time he heard it or when it first came out. I'm in a real vintage mode lately. Hoping to capture some of that in the nursery for sweet pea. Really want sweet pea to know their Papa. He was sure a great man and is missed terribly.
Here's to wishing you were here Daddy, this pics are for you. I love you. And Markus, thanks for taking me and enduring the heat so I could ooohhh and aaahhh! You are the best a girl could ask for :) Glad we finally got a mini vacay!















No comments:
Post a Comment