7.11.2010

Swiss Goodies {Oh Hells Yeah}

I'm not a big chocolate fan for those who didn't know. Just don't care for it unless it involves caramel or nuts or something. But when Swiss Chocolate and I became acquainted... Yeah I fell in love! In-laws just got back from Switzerland. Guess what that means.... Chocolate and Biberli Cookies!!!!!!
Here's the biberli cookies.  These are great.  It's like a chewy ginger snap with a marzipan (almond paste) filling.  You talk about good?  But I'm a big spice girl so Markus didn't have to try too hard to get me to like these.
Did I mention we got chocolate?  Did I mention that it's so great it melts in  your hand or on the table if kept at room temp.  I can't speak enough about it.  The Swiss really know what they are doing when it comes to this.  Just sayin!  I loved this kind called "Minor" until I became acquainted with this "Torino".  Holy Goodness.  I still can't believe the creaminess in my mouth. 
Oh Pete and Esther... thank you thank you thank you!!!!  If only I wasn't pregnant... yeah it would be gone in 2 days like usual.  On second thought, that might not be a bad thing. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our (Amer) choc. really isn't that great. Brandon went on his mission to Scotland and the chocolate overseas is to die for. It's real chocolate with no crazy things added! I love overseas chocolate too:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin