Yesterday after Aaron, Lisa & Greyson left, Markus and I were watching the 3rd Qtr of the LSU game. I was looking at Bogey and noticed his eyes needed to be cleaned. I bought these eye and ear dogey wipes and never tried them out. Wanting to give them a try, I popped the black top off to peel the plastic covering away to thread the wipes through. Markus wanted to help do it instead of hold my pint of ice cream for me. He suggested I let him do it while I ate my ice cream. So I did. He got the plastic covering off and everything. He threaded the wipes through the hole and I thought all was well. NOT SO. He jumped up from the couch and turned around to face the fireplace. I panicking (always) asked if everything was ok. He proceeded to try and walk away hiding something. I was like honey, are you ok?? He says, I got my finger stuck in the hole. WHAT! I jumped up from the couch to take a look.
Oh yes he wasn't kidding. We tried everything to get his fat thumb out, no luck. He was really beginning to hurt and I couldn't stop laughing of course. The camera was right on the table and I didn't think to grab it. He always make fun of every pic I want to take these days because he picks that it will turn into a blog entry. Well he took these pics of his poor thumb after all was said and done.
The Damage
2 comments:
okay, so that happened to me once and it really really does hurt.
oh, and about the camera...bart is the same way, only he will ask, "want me to take a picture of that so you can blog it?"
hehe...that really sucks...and i too have gotten my finger stuck in one... definitely hurts, although that top looks like much stronger plastic, so i can only imagine the pain. poor markus...hope it heals fast.
Post a Comment