So my Bday is coming soon (see football sched @ right) and I usually ask for jewelry from my MIL or my hubby. I was buzzing around on Lee Michaels website to find this awesome necklace that I can't live without. Isn't it beauty-ful? I want I want I want. Was that enough 2year old for ya :O
5 comments:
I saw that in the paper on Sunday, and I want it too!!! I am hoping Santa will bring it to me!
gorgeous...people around here just don't get the greatness of a fleur de lis...
It is gorgeous...but I'm eyeing that charm bracelet with 5 LSU charms. Please forward that info to Aaron. But wait till next year to tell him after he graduates:)
Oooh...it's so purty. I want one too!
also try bidz.com, but BE CAREFUL and don't get carried away--i found a beautiful antiqued silver fleur de lis ring for $12 a couple of months ago--they have some great deals!
Post a Comment