10.14.2008

HOW Did I Miss This?

My mom brought me to church on Sunday and on the ride there she had her Michael Buble CD playing. I got mom into him and we were talking about how much we love his music. She then proceed to tell me he's coming to LA this week. What?!? I was like, UM no mom. I don't think so. I think I would've known about this. She said they advertised it on the radio. I assured her I didn't hear it and she had to be mistaken. HAHAHA man how I wish she was wrong. Come to find out, he'll be in Lafayette tonight. I must say I'm very sad about this and feel cheated. Why didn't Michael Buble call me and invite me to come?? Doesn't he know I would've been there in a heartbeat?

7 comments:

Jessica said...

don't you hate it when that happens? only, i knew rascal flatts was coming, and DMB, and jack johnson (well, he was two hours away, but still...) and i still didn't go.
so sad for us both.

Adrienne said...

Oh, Jenn, I've seen him in concert! I've loved him since he first started out so my mom and dad bought Mike and I tickets for my birthday a few years ago! Not to make you feel worse, but you MUST see him in person! He is amazing...you know how some people are horrible live? He is perfect! We loved it! Totally worth it!

Jenn said...

Jess it's because of you that I heard and now like Jack Johnson. Thanks for the intro. So relaxing

Adrienne I have been twice. Last time I went was in Feb in NOLA. It was an awesome show. I even cried. We had floor seats and it was amazing. I just had no idea he was coming back in the same year. I'm bummed but hopefully he will be back sooner than a year and a half.

KathiNiels said...

I want you to know that I bought one of his CDs when I was home because of listening to his music on your blog. Thanks for the intro to awesome music.

Love ya!

Jolie said...

That's hillarious!!! And so terrible! I love his music too. I love ur picture at the top. Can you send me a copy? jolie

Jolie said...

So...does your count down mean u can start trying in roughly 1 year since it takes 9 months to grow??? hee hee, Jolie

Jenn said...

Jolie what a great point you bring up. Hmmmm....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin