10.14.2008
My "Gotta Have it" Deflated
Markus and I went to the mall yesterday. I was of course anxious to see the "Fleur de Tigre" Pendant (See my gotta have it post below). So I pranced into Lee Michaels and they, so anxious to help, pointed me right to it. As soon as I saw it, my face fell. I think the girl helping us saw the same thing, she offered to let me try it on, you know the usual. All I could say was, "it's HUGE". The ladies of course were trying hard to convince me to just try it on. I'm not a very flashy person. Granted, I like nice things, I just like them to be in scale with little petite me. This pendant was not the case. I just said I know this won't work out. I really wished it came in a different size. So when you see the $175 price tag, just know it's a lot of necklace for the price. It's not tiny at all. I'm still in shock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry it didn't work out. it was a very nice piece of jewelry though. you'll find something else you'll love just as much.
So, what else is is your wish bag? Collectibles? Some unusual sized wall spot that needs a little something? Artwork? give some hints...especially for those of us that aren't able to be in your house and with you often : )
Post a Comment